Super Space Surge
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Super Space Surge is an indie, space-themed, shoot-em-up, manic shooter! Playing as man kind's last hope for survival against an invading alien race, you take off in your ship to fight off the armada and save the galaxy!
Modeled after games like Touhou and Galaga, you'll be playing a difficult bullet-hell/danmaku game through six levels + an extra level. With intense music, tight bullet patterns, and no hope for survival, can you succeed in fighting off an invading alien armada?
- Arrow Keys - Player Movement
- Z/A - Shooting
- X/S - Bombing
- Left Shift - Slowed Down / Focused Movement
- Escape - Pause Game
- F - Toggle Fullscreen
- M - Toggle Muting Audio
- G - Screenshot (saves on the desktop)
Any computer from the past 2-4 years should be able to handle Super Space Surge! If unable to, there are options in-game to lower the graphics level!
CPU: Dual-core 2.0 gHz and higher.
GPU: Intel/AMD integrated graphics, or any discrete graphics should be fine.
RAM: At least 2-4 GB.
Hard Drive: ~200 MB free.
- Nick Howard (Ikizami)
- Kalamona (Unity3d Asset Store)
Space Ship Sprites:
- surt and morgan3d (OpenGameArt.org)
- MillionthVector (http://millionthvector.blogspot.de)
- Hedgehog Team (Unity3d Asset Store)
All images and effects used were either open source, purchased from the Unity Asset Store, or self created. While it's not needed to list the creators, I feel like I should honor them by including them in the credits!
For any comments and concerns, please contact me through my website, my Twitter, or leaving a comment or message on my game's Facebook page!
- Reduced all boss health by at least 30%.
- Point/Energy collectables have new texture.
- GUI reflects the changes with the collectables.
- Changed player bullet for easier visibility.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: